CONCRETE & ASPHALT
DRYER VENT HOLES
When it comes to residential work, Saw Jockey Concrete Cutting is here to make sure all of your goals are met. From creating a new opening in your concrete or brick walls, to modifying existing concrete or asphalt. We are committed to providing excellent quality work in a timely fashion at a reasonable price.
Get Your Questions Answered
If you have a concrete wall, Saw Jockey can cut a door or an opening to fit any need you may have. Opening up a space or creating a pass through can make a big difference in the functionality of your home.
Our cutting process can extend your existing windows to meet current egress codes and bring more light into your home.
Just like with our door openings, we can add window openings to any concrete wall. If you have a vision, we can make it happen.
- Create access for heating and cooling vents
- Open a slab to move or add new plumbing
- Remove trip hazards in driveway, sidewalk or patios
- Add drainage openings to a concrete wall or slab
- Saw joints in new concrete to control cracking or to create a custom look
- Widen driveway approach to accommodate a driveway expansion/RV pad
PREPARING FOR SAW JOCKEY
Saw Jockey believes in delivering the best possible service and operating efficiently when starting on your next project. To make sure that process goes as smoothly as possibly, we’ve developed the following checklist:
- When working below grade (including curb approaches) our equipment requires 12” of clearance on either side of the cut or core and 48” away from the wall. Please make sure the dirt, debris and other objects are removed from that area.
- Standard wall and floor cuts are 3-4” away from any object (walls, pipes, etc.) Please discuss with your estimator if you're cutting will need to be flush to an adjoining surface.
- Our equipment can use up to 100 gallons of water per opening and therefore it is beneficial if we cut from the outside. If your project requires cutting on the inside, please make sure that anything that can be damaged from water is removed or protected. We will use a vacuum to contain the water to the best of our ability, but there will still be some water and slurry left behind.
- It is up to the customer to layout with a pencil or marker exactly where we should cut prior to our arrival. The markings should be on the side we are cutting from.
Saw Jockey wants to partner with our homeowners to provide the best possible end result at a reasonable price. Each and every project is unique. Give us a call today at 801-455-9333 to estimate your project.
I was also appreciative to the fact that Saw Jockey sent me a text showing exactly how much clearance and area they needed to work in order to complete the job. I would definitely hire Saw Jockey again for any future concrete cutting.
PITY THE FOOL
Like What You See?